Terms and Conditions
By visiting this website, I confirm that I have read the product warning in full and understand the risks of using this product as well as the proper steps to ensure safety during use.
USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND PARTICIPATION IN ACTION SPORTS INVOLVES INHERENT RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
- Read operation manual in full before use.
- Always wear a helmet and if using in or around water, always wear a life vest.
- Keep 25 feet on either side of the bungee clear at all times and make sure the rope or bungee is not wrapped around any body parts.
- Inspect handle, anchor, and bungee before each use to ensure there is no damage. If there is any damage, do not use.
- Do not release the bungee while it is stretched to avoid injury and damage to the product.
- Always use included lead line to anchor the bungee in your desired location, the bungee should never be directly connected to an anchor point.
- When using in sand, the bungee should only be used in conjunction with a sand plow anchor rated for 30’ or greater boats and weighing at least 18lbs.
- With stand alone anchor in sand use at least two feet of chain link connected between the anchor and lead line to help relieve tension on the anchor.
- Do not pull back the bungee until the anchor is firmly secured under water and check before every use that the anchor is securely in place.
- Do not operate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol.